- Training and Professional Development
Kaltura: Creating & Sharing Videos for Your Class
Kaltura: Creating and sharing videos for your class Online Presenter: Karen Skudlarek, CETL-EdTechUsing UConn’s video platform, Kaltura, you can...
6/14 PowerPoint for Teaching and Learning
PowerPoint for Teaching and Learning Online Presenter: Karen Skudlarek, CETL-EdTechWe will be covering newer features with PowerPoint such asMicrosoft...
Hybrid Classroom teaching strategies
Hybrid Classroom teaching strategies Online Presenter: Xiaochen LiuMany instructors experienced hybrid classrooms through WebEx and HuskyCT...
Managing and Facilitating Your Online Course
Managing and Facilitating Your Online Course (Webinar) Online Are you looking for ideas to help improve the facilitation of your online course? Join...
Flipping the Classroom
Flipping the classroom Online Presenter: Xiaochen LiuThis seminar will introduce the pros and cons of flipped classrooms and the alignment of learning...
Using Groups in HuskyCT
Using Groups in HuskyCT Online – Link will be emailed to participants Presenter: Dan Facchinetti, CETL-EdTechThis session will cover using online...
Video Conf.: Webex for Teaching and Learning
Video Conferencing: Webex for Teaching and Learning Online Presenter: Karen Skudlarek, CETL-EdTechThis workshop will increase your knowledge about and...
- Appointments, Retirements, and Searches
Job Posting:Tolland Cty Extension Edu Admin Asst 1
- Information for Deans, Directors, and Department Heads
Be a Faculty Research Mentor for McNair Students
Greetings, UConn faculty:If you are interested to train undergraduate researchers during initial stages and through quantitative research projects, the...
- Technology and Computing
Updates to Library Catalog
The Library is updating its catalog software this coming Monday, June 14. The change will improve the user experience on mobile devices and allow for simpler...
- Special Events and Receptions
Arts Leadership & Cultural Mgmt Virtual Event
Dear friends,I’m so pleased to announce that UConn’s graduate Arts Leadership and Cultural Management (ALCM) Program is opening a new chapter...
Queer UConn Employees Presents: Trivia Night
UNHCR/UNAI Virtual Event: Together We Learn
UNAI Digital Series: Future of Diplomacy
- Scholarly Colloquia and Events
CIRCA Modeling of Extreme Storms in CT Webinar
CIRCA Precipitation & Riverine Flood Risk Webinar
CIRCA Analysis of Tides Over Salt Marsh Webinar
RMME/STAT Colloquium Next Week: Dr. Jon Krosnick
The Department of Educational Psychology’s Research Methods, Measurement, & Evaluation (RMME) program and the Department of Statistics at the...
- UConn Today
Weight Stigma a Burden Around World
Early Clinical Care Cornerstone of Curriculum
- UConn’s Werth Institute Recognized for Excellence in Entrepreneurship Education
- Weight Stigma is a Burden Around the World – and Has Negative Consequences Everywhere
- UConn Health Minute: Planning for Parkinson’s
- UConn Economist Studying Trends in Opioid-Related Deaths in CT, MA
- UConn Faculty Appointed to New State Hate Crimes Advisory Council
- Guinea-Bissau’s cashew farmers survive tough times
- Biden Report Card: Inflation, Manchin, Harris trip foil week
- Nikki Haley visits Israel as part of 'solidarity mission' as Dem infighting continues in US
- Iran hardliner linked to mass executions likely to become next president, as regime excludes opponents
- UN human rights chief condemns military build-up in Myanmar